Animated Hello Kitty Wink

Saturday 4 February 2012

for both of our sakes, this is my goodbye.





girl: where are you going ?
boy: I'm leaving
girl: no, you can't go. I need you now.
boy: I must go.
girl: but I love you. you said that you love me. why can't you stay ?
boy: I loved you, once. In the past. but not for now.
girl: why are you acting like this ? we are just like a stranger who didn't know each other.
boy: I don't know neither.
girl: why you make me fall deeply in hopeless hope when you never tend
to catch me up when I fall ?
boy: cause I though we manage to understand each other but
somehow, we were failed. I'm sorry, much apologies.
girl: you are so mean, you never knew how you meant to me.
boy: I'm sorry but this is for our best. I don't wanna hurt you even more.
go find another guy that gonna make you constantly smile.
Imma bad boyfriend, I don't know how to take care of your own feelings.
I'm sorry, you should find a better boy, the best for you.
girl: how am I supposed to find another guy outside there
when you are the only one who i can see ? how am i supposed to
find a better one when you are my best ?
boy: ........
girl: I know this gonna be our last conversation. and I know its going to be like this.
I wanted you in my life but you never knew it.
And as the time grown, it make me realize that you didn't even care about me.
maybe I realize it too late, but it still hurts. Maybe I was
hoping that we'd find a way to change and turn it back to what it used to be. 
I'd put too much effort on having you in every single day i go through.
I'd make everything to make our relationship looking smooth when it turn to something
like disaster. but the end, I knew I failed on manage it.
cause I'm the only one who always draw a line and putting some colours onto it.
I know I'm just hoping too much.
boy: I'm sorry :(
girl: never mind, I'm okay :')
so for both our sakes, this is my goodbye *smile and wipe her tears*
boy: no, you are not okay :(
girl: *smile*
(you never knew how its hurt inside. I'm gonna miss you boy, I'm gonna miss your smile,
your voice, your words, your laugh, your hugs, your kisses, your cares,
your loves. everything in you. I'm gonna miss it)
*keep smile and walk away*



No comments:

Post a Comment